Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I will admit, I watch the Superbowl, for a couple of reasons; 1) Everyone else does, and 2) Commercials.  I believe this Superbowl however was mediocre at best and I think a lot of America believes so too.

So let's do a Good, Bad, Ugly for this Superbowl.

The Good: Not much! Obviously the Seahawks won a very impressive victory. Their defense was unstoppable. There were a couple of good commercials. I especially liked the Radio Shack 80's commercial. Always heartwarming are the Budwiser commercials that feature Clydesdales and puppies. The Tebow T-Mobile contract commercials were just smart.

The Bad: Can you say the Broncos? Not sure what happened to the team that beat my KC Chiefs twice in three weeks, but they couldn't get started at all. I'm sure it didn't help that their first snap ended in a safety. The party I attended was full of folks who said, up until 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, that Denver was a slow starting team.... I was not impressed with the vast majority of the other commercials. Surprised they spent the money they did for that drivel.

The Ugly: Did you hear me say the Broncos? Nuff Said.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, watch the Bowl for the commercials. At the end of the night I was still waiting for the commercials. I had seen the good ones through FB and waited for them. Thank you, Clydesdales.

    ReplyDelete