Monday, January 13, 2014

Superpowers HO!

Watching all the new programs on TV, i.e. Avengers, Big Bang, etc. I've developed a list of superpowers I'd like.

1. Eidetic memory :

Eidetic memory (/aɪˈdɛtɪk/), commonly referred to as photographic memory or total recall, is an inconclusively disputed ability to recall images, sounds or objects in memory with great precision, and is not acquired through mnemonics. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory.

2. Access to a "Jarvis" program i.e., from Iron Man

I know its not really a superpower, but it would be cool to have access.

3. A computer chip installed in my brain, ala Intelligence.

The stuff he can do with the chip is truly awesome.

4. The ordinary stuff like invisibility, healing powers, telekinesis, super strength, etc.





1 comment:

  1. I just want to be able to wave my hand and have clothes fold themselves.

    Is that so much to ask???

    ReplyDelete