Sunday, January 19, 2014

Technology is Cool




I admit I love technology. I have an iPhone, iPad, iPod. We have four computers for three people, blu ray, programmable thermostats, you name it.

According to iTunes I have hundreds of apps for my iStuff. But there are only a few I can't live without.

1. Evernote:

The tag line for Evernote is:

Remember Everything

It is a great app as a container for all your information. It's available for iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac. All share the information so you're never without your "knowledge".


I primarily use notability to take notes on pdf files. I can print powerpoint slide shows at work to pdf and take notes on the pdf. The thing I like about Notability is I can write on my iPad and the notes show up.


Need I say more.
4. Gas Cubby: As the name implies, you track mileage and gas usage. It supports multiple vehicles and you can also log service to your vehicle.







5. Time Master: It's a time tracking app that allows you to track the time you spend on tasks. I use it to track my time at work.







There you have it, the apps I can't live without. I have others, but these would drive me insane should they disappear.

1 comment: