Sunday, April 22, 2012

I want to live here.

So why do I want to live here. Why do I have such a fascination with winter and log cabins. I can't explain it. But I always have. This is the main reason I don't really like Texas.

Don't get me wrong this is a great place to live, but I miss days like the above. Its a shame I'm have/had to put two kids through college or I would buy a piece of property in Colorado or Wyoming, just to have this.

I know April is a little early to think about winter, but I think about it all the time. 

1 comment:

  1. You need to live in the bitter cold/snow on a day to day existence and see at your age if the memories are better than the real thing. I can relate, though. Dump me in the middle of a pine forest on a one way ticket. (From Denise. Can't remember any of my log-ons.)

    ReplyDelete