Sunday, April 29, 2012

TIL: Today I Learned

I don't know how many of you have Keurig coffee makers, but mine has started just not brewing. This isn't the first time its done this and as I always do when something goes wrong, I looked in the manual. Nothing. Then I googled (is that a verb now). Nothing. Well it started again this week, so I googled again. As last time the problem is mentioned but none of the solutions worked last time either.

But this time was different. There was a solution that I hadn't seen before. Namely, you unplug, take off the reservoir, turn upside down, and.....wait for it.....slap it and burp it like you would a baby. I thought, no this is silly, but I tried it anyway and sure enough it works! No more waiting minutes for coffee that never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment