Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Football Game?

Apparently, there is some sort of football game on today?  I don't know about that, but there is a showing of some of the best commercials EVAH! I like football don't get me wrong, some of the most athletic moments I've witnessed were during football games.

During high school football we were always asking why are all these kids on the field during a band concert (both my children were in the band). I've actually seen more band parents at games than football parents. So I guess I'm a bit jaded.

I look forward to the Superbowl  ever year, not to see my favorite team win the championship (thanks again Chiefs), nor to see the wardrobe malfunctions (please no Madonna), but to watch the commercials. At least I'm helping to save on water during the mass potty breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment