Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Confused

Why do people say they have to get up early tomorrow? I'm up usually by 4:30 am, which you would think would give me plenty of time to do what I need to do before work, and its quite dark outside. So is that early? Is there really anyway to get up earlier than this? I guess I could not go to bed at all, but then I wouldn't be getting up at all.

What's really frustrating is that I don't get everything done I need to prior to work, might be the 40 minutes or so I spend in the shower (probably to ensure I'm awake), but then when I make it to work, no one is there for me to actually get work done with.

I think I have this backwards. Why do I do this? To get a good parking spot. What has become of me.

1 comment:

  1. I get everything done before I go to work but then I get up at 4:23. Try it.

    ReplyDelete